1. Reptile Lighting Needs: UVA / UVB heating lamps can simulate sunlight, full-spectrum irradiation, provide daily ultraviolet intake for reptiles, stimulate appetite, accelerate vitamin synthesis, help calcium absorption and promote growth.
2. UVA / UVB Light Bulbs: The bulb have UVA/UVB that simulates sunlight. Ceramic sockets can withstand constant high temperatures. Suitable for incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, ultraviolet light bulbs and ceramic heaters.
3. Excellent Design: The ceramic heating lamp holder has heat resistance and safety. The flexible tube is sturdy and durable, can rotate 360° without deformation, and the lamp clip is firmly fixed on the tortoise tank of the glass container.
4. Adjustable Temperature Switch: The temperature of the heating lamp can be adjusted according to your needs to meet the needs of reptiles at different times. Sunlight is the best choice for all daytime reptiles.
5. Scope of Application: The heating lamp is suitable for most reptiles, tortoises, lizards, snakes, spiders, birds, amphibians and succulent plants. It is compatible with E27 bulbs. Specifications:
1. Voltage: 110V-120V/220-240V
2. Material: Metal Caution:
1. We may send you a plug adapter((EU, US, AU, UK,etc) according to your country . If you need another type, please leave a message after ordering or contact us directly.
2. Please do not put the lamp into the water.